Product Id: 15567234
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Rackmount Tower LCD AVR 120V USB DB9 RJ45 - UPS - AC 120 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - output connectors: 8 - 2U - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMART1500LCD
The SMART1500LCD SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 11.8 minutes of UPS battery support at half load (450W) and 4.4 minutes of support at full load (900W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
NEMA 5-15P plug with 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1500LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- LCD Display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- SMART1500LCD Digital Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support during blackouts
- Supports entry-level PCs or single VCR/DVR components during blackouts
- Regulates brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power
- 8 UPS battery-supported outlets
- Included DB9 serial and USB monitoring port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Set of phone/network protection jacks protects a single dialup/DSL phone line or network Ethernet connection
- 1500VA/900W power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 3.5 min. full load runtime (1500VA/900W); 13 min. half-load runtime (750VA/450W)
- Cabinet adapts to tower or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount installation brackets for 2U installation included
- 3-year product warranty
- 250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).